Caramel Popcorn Recipe
Caramel Popcorn is indeed a mouth-watering snack that you can make easily. All the ingredients are readily available. It takes less time for the preparation. You can also add some spices to make it spicier in taste. It tastes awesome if you add some rock salt in it. So let’s start to prepare this.
Oh! I forgot to mention, “Caramel Popcorn is very popular and there are many ways to create it based on your ingredients, so I would list the 2 most popular ways in which you can make it. “
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 50 min
● 10 Cups of Popped Popcorn
● 1 Cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
● 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar
● 2 tsp. Vanilla
● 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
Step 1: Make popcorn.
Step 2: Salt popcorn and set aside.
Step 3: Melt 1 cup of butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Step 4: Add 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until thoroughly mixed.
Step 5: Stirring continuously, bring the butter and sugar mixture up to a boil on medium heat.
Step 6: When it reaches a boil allow it to cook for 5 minutes without stirring on medium heat.
Step 7: Add the 2 tsp. of vanilla at the 4 minute mark and stir to mix.
Step 8: Continue to boil for one addition minute and then add the 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
Step 9: Drizzle the caramel mixture over the popcorn. Use a spoon to gently fold the popcorn with the mixture until the kernels are all covered.
Step 10: Pour the popcorn out onto a cookie sheet covered with aluminium foil or a silpat liner.
Step 11: Let the popcorn cool and serve.
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 50 min
● 14 cups salted and buttered popped popcorn (Movie Theater popcorn) a little less than 2 3.3 oz. bags of microwave popcorn
● 1/2 cup unsalted butter
● 2 cups packed light brown sugar
● 1/2 cup light corn syrup
● 1/4 teaspoon salt
● 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
● 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
● 1 and 1/2 cups roasted salted nuts (peanuts, cashews, macadamia nuts, pecans, etc.) optional but recommended
Stage 1: Preheat the stove to 200 degrees F. Line a huge 15 x 21 inches jam move skillet with foil (or utilize a huge aluminum turkey cooking container). Shower gently with non-stick cooking splash. Add popcorn to skillet in an even layer and spot in the broiler to warm (it’s alright if the stove isn’t right at 200 yet – caramel spreads a lot simpler over warm popcorn).
Stage 2: Melt margarine in an enormous pan over medium warmth. When liquefied, mix in earthy colored sugar, corn syrup, and salt. Race until sugar breaks down.
Stage 3: Bring to a bubble over medium warmth, blending at times. When the caramel starts to delicately bubble, bubble for 2-3 minutes blending continually (it will bubble a considerable amount, simply begin timing when it starts to tenderly bubble).
Stage 4: Remove from the warmth, and mix in the heating pop and vanilla (it will bubble a great deal). Mix until the shading is uniform.
Stage 5: Immediately pour caramel over popcorn and sprinkle nuts on top (if utilizing). Mix with a spatula until covered. (It is alright if the popcorn isn’t totally covered at this point the broiler will get us out.)
Stage 6: Bake for 45 minutes, blending the popcorn like clockwork. Then line counter with material paper. At the point when popcorn is done pour onto material paper and separate pieces before it cools.
Some things to Consider
● Effectively Remove Popcorn Kernels: Pour your popped popcorn over a cooling rack – the pieces will fall through and your popcorn will remain on the rack – SO a lot simpler than selecting singular portions.
● Silicon Spatula: Use a silicon spatula to do all your mixing rather than a wooden spoon. Silicon spatulas are normally non-stick, exceptionally heat-safe, and clean without any problem.
● Huge Skillet: Take care you utilize an enormous skillet rather than a little pan to make the caramel in light of the fact that once you include the heating pop, the blend froths fiercely and increments essentially in volume.
● Non-stick Skillet: A non-stick dish will keep your caramel from consuming (or help) and is a breeze to clean. Any staying caramel will come right of a non-stick skillet – definitely no splashing required! Simply trust that the caramel will solidify and afterward it will chip directly off.
● Step by step instructions to Clean Traditional Skillet: If you don’t have a non-stick skillet at that point add some water to your container and bring to a stew. This will mellow and extricate any staying caramel.
● Huge Roasting Pan. For simple clean-up or on the off chance that you don’t have a simmering container, utilize an enormous turkey cooking skillet. You can get this at the Dollar Store and for just a dollar, it’s expendable! This container likewise has high sides which make it simpler to hurl the popcorn and caramel together.
● Cook pretty much: The heating time will differ contingent upon individual inclination. On the off chance that you like your Caramel Popcorn crispier, cook longer on the off chance that you like it chewier, cook for less time.
● Continue Stirring. After the popcorn has come out of the broiler and as yet cooling, mix it 2-3 times. This will help separate the large clusters.
My reviews about this recipe
This recipe is very simple to make, and I love to have this yummy popcorns in the evening. All the ingredients are readily available, you can also try this.
● Very easy to make
● All the ingredients are readily available.
I hope you loved this recipe. Please share your feedback in the comments section.