Easy Bay Breeze Recipe
What is Bay Breeze?
Bay Breeze is a cocktail made from vodka, cranberry juice and pineapple juice.
Earlier it was made using light rum but nowadays vodka is used.
If you are on a holiday to a tropical island then bay breeze is the perfect cocktail for you.
This best thing I like about this cocktail is – it’s budget friendliness and simplicity.
Anyone can make it!
How To Make It?
Most of the recipes made with cocktail are easy and this one is too. You can easily memorize the recipe for making this easy, delicious and refreshing drink.
- Vodka (2 fluid ounces)
- Pineapple Juice (3 fluid ounces)
- Cranberry Juice (3 fluid ounces)
- Lime Wedge ( 1 for garnishing)
- Ice cubes
So, now let’s discuss the steps involved in making this drink:
1: Pour vodka in an ice filled highball glass.
2: Now pour pineapple juice and cranberry juice in to the glass.
3: Garnish with a lime wedge.
HURRAY! Your drink is ready.
A Few Points To Note
- The recipe is simple and if you are a lover of strong drinks then you can try adding a bit more vodka to the drink. Whereas, if you are found of light drinks then you can add a bit more pineapple or cranberry juice to your drink.
- If you want to make a perfect drink then make sure to add the cranberry juice and pineapple juice in equal amounts and keep the vodka quantity less.
- Changing the ingredients makes a huge impact on the drink and creates another cocktail. Like if you replace pineapple with orange. You can make Madras. Similarly you can create Pearl Harbor by adding melon liquor, vodka and pineapple juice.
- Using lime wedge makes the drink more refreshing and aromatic.
- 2 Fluid Ounces Vodka
- 3 Fluid Ounces Pineapple Juice
- 3 Fluid Ounces Cranberry Juice
- 1 Lime Wedge
- Ice Cubes
I hope you loved this drink. Please do leave a feedback in the comment section.