Easy and Delicious Baked Turkey Wings Recipe
When I talk about turkey, out of all turkey recipes my favorite is baked turkey wings not just because of the taste but also because it is made with ingredients that are easily available at home.
What are Baked Turkey Wings?
Baked Turkey Wings are nothing but a tender turkey with a little garlicky flavor.
What is best with Baked Turkey Wings?
Below mentioned are the side-dishes that go best with the baked turkey:
- Mashed Potatoes
- Any potato side dish
Some variations in the recipe
- You can omit the bell peppers in this baked turkey recipe and can replace it with the carrots or celery
- If you want to make this recipe for more number of people then you can just double and triple the amount of it.
- The chicken stock in the recipe is not compulsory. You can use water instead of the chicken stock. But layer you might need to add some bouillon cubes to enrich the taste to the turkey wings.
Let us now see how to prepare this recipe!
- 3Lb Turkey wings
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 ½ cup chicken stock
Let’s look at the process of making our delicious dish:
STEP 1-: take a small bowl and into that add the paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, cumin, salt, and the red chili flakes and combine them well. Set the bowl aside for uses later.
STEP 2-: Now, wash the Turkey thoroughly and wipe off of any excess water from it.
STEP 3-: now place the Turkey in a large bowl or a pan and drizzle some olive oil over it. Massage each wing of the Turkey with the oil thoroughly.
STEP 4-: Add the seasonings to the Turkey and massage again. Make sure the seasoning covers the Turkey well.
STEP 5-: take a baking dish and pour the chicken broth into it.
STEP 6-: now, gently place the seasoned Turkey wings into the days. Try not to wash the seasoning off the Turkey wings.
STEP 7-: now Sprinkle the leftover seasoning over the wings. Add the diced bell peppers over it.
STEP 8-: place the thyme sprigs on the sides of the wings and over them.
STEP 9-: cover the baking dish with a foil and place the dish in the oven for baking.
STEP 10-: bake the wings for one hour on 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
STEP 11-: after one hour of baking, remove the foil covering and continue to bake the dish uncovered for an additional 30 minutes to one hour, depending upon how golden and soft you want your wings to be.
Your Baked Turkey Wings are ready to Serve!
I hope you loved this recipe. Please share your feedback in the comments section.